We offer various types of organized group trips throughout the Czech Republic. Below you will find examples and sample programs. We will compile your program completely according to your requirements
South Bohemia and its beautiful castles
Day 1 - Prague
- Morning arrival at the Prague airport, meeting our tour guide and departure from the airport by bus.
- 3-hour tour of the capital of the Czech Republic, lunch in the city center
- Departure to South Bohemia - České Budějovice
- Check in – hotel in České Budějovice - dinner at the hotel
Day 2 - České Budějovice – Hluboká – Český Krumlov
- Buffet breakfast, check out, meeting the tour guide
- Sightseeing tour of České Budějovice (Přemysl Otakar II, Square with the famous Samson Fountain, the Black Tower... ).
- Excursion to Hluboká Castle, one of the most beautiful castles built in the spirit of the Romantic Neo-Gothic style, Lunch in the local restaurant
- Departure to Česky Krumlov with a stop to visit the Golden Crown Monastery.
- Sightseeing tour of Český Krumlov – a visit to the medieval streets and the castle/castle of Český Krumlov, the second largest castle complex in theCzech Republic, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Accommodation in Český Krumlov, dinner in a typical local restaurant
Day 3 - Český Krumlov - Rožmberk - Vyšši Brod - Český Krumlov
- Buffet breakfast, meeting the tour guide
- Excursion to Rožumberk Castle, originally a Gothic castle rebuilt in Renaissance style, lunch in a local restaurant
- Excursion to Vyšší Brod, a Cistercian monastery with a Gothic gallery, picture gallery and library
- Accommodation in Český Krumlov, dinner at the hotel
Day 4 - České Budějovice – Hluboká – Český Krumlov
- Buffet breakfast, check out
- The tour can continue to other destination in the Czech Republic or Austria